One down and many more to go

Thursday 25 October 2007

Finished my OR coursework yesterday midnight about 1am, which isn't that bad, as I was mainly proof-reading it ^^ woot woot! Just printed it off at home instead of using the uni computers as I don't think we will have enough time to do that in and get some lecture notes from a different building which is about 5/10minutes walk away.

I felt so so so ill today even though I don't know why, but I think it's because of one of my top is quite tight so it cuts off my air circulation or something. I just couldn't be arsed today, I just wanted to go home and sleep. I think it could be because I didn't have enough sleep? But all today's lecture didn't go that bad, was feeling much better during the last lecture even though it was 2hours long lol!

0 comments: