Chicken Wings

Thursday 4 October 2007

Anyone for Chicken Wings?

There was an event that I went to with a society I joined, it's called "Chicken Wing Man Challenge". Now doesn't that sound interesting to go to? So me, my sister and my older cousin decided to go check it out, first time I have been out late-ish since uni started.

My lecture ended early today for some reason so didn't need to stay in uni doing zlich, so went home pretty early about 4.30ish, but I had to go again about since the event was at 7ish. The worst thing about being on this day is that I always wash my hair this day, so I practically rushed washing and hand-drying my hair quick style. I had to leave early since the bus only comes every half an hour or longer... >.<

Argh! The bus was late at the evening, it was suppose to come at 18:05 and it didn't come until 18:20! What the eck? That's called some bad service or what! I blame ya, First Metro Bus Company! Too bad, there isn't any other bus company that comes to the street where I catch the bus.

When finally meeting my older cousin and my sister in Borders, we went to the event at Sports bar. I saw so many chinese people in one area, so damn weird since it's not in China/ HK lol! Someone came up to me and said "Oh, I see you in my accounting lectures". I was like "Really? Oh didn't know". But didn't talk long since everyone was getting ready for the chicken wing challenge at one side of the table whilst the rest sat in smaller tables. Me, cousin and my sister did not enter the event, when I saw the chicken wings they were about to eat, boi so glad I didn't since it looked dead nasty! It looked as if the chicken was starved, looked like there was no meat on the wings or over cooked the meat until the meat disappeared, ugh!

Whilst sitting down to eat something else, we met this other person called Tina however everytime we tried making conversation with her she just gave one word answer. Man, pointless of coming to this event, I so wanted to meet more people but they were busy eating away.

So we decided to go since it was getting abit boring and late too, gladly the bus came on time whilst we went home.

0 comments: