You don't know my lifestyle

Wednesday 31 October 2007

Whilst texting to one of my older cousin, I got so pissed off with what she texted me! I'll tell you after why so:

Me: u going2dat BBC event buffet on mon?aint going as going2b wit fam
Cousin: No dnt think i wil eitha
Me: it wud hav been gud to meet all thou.2bad aint going
Cousin: Cos of u.But also cos im get stressd bout my work as wel
Me: Tsk!Can't anyway goin2b with fam on mon
Cousin: Yeh but u dnt realy go anywer wiv them.But iv got too much wrk anyways

That's when I didn't reply back as got so offended with what she said at the last part: u dnt realy go anywer wiv them. Just because she sees her mum 24/7 almost, doesn't mean that I do see my parents same as her! I hardly see mine, only mondays after uni and the rest of the week- they are at home whilst I'm at uni, when I'm home they are at work.
So don't flipping say that to me you arse! That's what I so hate about her! She always don't think about other people's situation but for herself, selfish-*****! Thought she would have learnt not to be self-centered but I guess not! Only to her friends and not to her relatives/family. I wonder if she does act selfishly with her friends? As if she did, she wouldn't have friends would she?

----

Argh! I got the second coursework from AI about Matlab! Ugh! It's about Tutorial of DCT etc, firstly I need to go through all my notes to understand the basic about DCT before doing the coursework. But this time we are able to work with someone, wow that's going to help much about Matlab... NOT!
Database was going ever so fast, that I couldn't write all that was on the slideshows, even though we could go on the website and print the slideshows, it's best for me to do it by writing it out to understand it more. Therefore I wouldn't fall asleep like I did mainly last year... la la la!

Accounting module wasn't that bad, even though there was so much information the lecturer was telling us, ugh! Good thing is that we went home earlier than 2hours of supposely of the lecture. But whilst walking to my bus stop, which was quite a long way away, I saw this girl who is in my lectures and I always say hi to but don't really talk to. I didn't know what to do, since should I go walk with her or just let her walk on her own. As I know I wanted to walk on my own, so I did... but it was a while before I was able to just walk pass her, since the pathway was packed full of people walking la de da.

I wonder, whilst I walk to my bus stop, do people think I walk fast? As I think I walk way faster than most people; who walk so slow that it would just stop time!

Whilst on the bus, I recognised a old high school student who did ICT Alevel, Business Studies with me in 6th form and was in some of my classes in high school. But I didn't sit next to him, as I didn't really know him at all. Only thing I knew really about him was his name, lol!

0 comments: