Ugh! Smelly shoes ...

Friday 2 November 2007

Today, just had 2lectures as usual. OR wasn't that bad, but even though the lecturer's voice was putting me to sleep. But I couldn't sleep or relax in the lecture because the smell of someone's shoes. As I could feel the seat I was sitting on had someone else's pressure on it behind me. So that's when I realised that it wasn't the smell of me but someone's nasty smelly shoes!

I had an hour to do some database coursework, however me and my friends wasn't able to get any computers to work on as they were fully booked computers. So this student took us to the other labs as we knew about it but never been before. After a long stroll, we were there.

When I saw A, she seemed abit off for some reason, so I everytime I was trying to make conversation with her, she was just giving me one word answer. So I decided not to say anything at all after that. When I asked her about why she came early to uni, she just bit my head off for no apparent reason. I don't want to flipping make all the conversation whilst she bites my head off. So just ignored her basically in the whole lecture as she seemed occupied with her phone probably her sister texting her or something. After AI lecture, just went to the computers and did my database coursework more. and I think I've almost finished it in a way... the sql part but need to do all the writing D:

Whilst walking home with A, we saw this pigeon on the ground... I was weary of it so as we walked closer to it, we realised that something must be wrong since it didn't fly away. So A went right next next to it and still not flying but it did sorta try to walk away and flinched. A was about to give it a crisp that she was eating, but the bird pooped on the floor and she decided nah, lol! But still abit unsure about her attitude.

0 comments: