What a *****!

Monday 5 November 2007

What the eck did I do? I told my friend, A that I'll probably go home straight after my Management Accounting lecture. Whilst I was like 3minutes away from my bus stop, A rings me saying about come back to uni to do work. I just replied saying nah, can't be arsed.

When I came home, which took less than half an hour woot! Which is surprising, as the bus I usually take, usually takes about 10minutes more. Anyway, after I came home I went on ebuddy as I texted A on the bus saying I would go on ebuddy for her, I wrote saying sorry about not saying behind as got so much work to do as well as database coursework. For some reason, she started acting like a ***** on the message.

I was thinking what the eck did I do? It's not like we arranged to meet! If we were, she could have texted me earlier to let me know and not ring whilst I'm near my bus stop! I had to walk over 10minutes to get to my bus stop in town! After when she started acting all *****y, I decided I'm not putting up with that **** so I just ignored what she said after what she said.

She had logged out of ebuddy, she should realise that I'm no flipping person who would just stay in uni doing nothing with her, whilst I got so much homework and coursework to do! I could have stayed at uni to do the work but I don't really work much at uni at certain times, as A always distracts me saying all these stuff.

Anyway, the computers are usually booked at that time, so I would waste even more time! ARGH! I'm so pissed off with her! I have never acted like a ***** towards anyone, so don't flipping act like one to me!

0 comments: