Compuuer

Monday 12 November 2007

Argh! So frustrated with OR Linear Programming, so much to do D:

We were just trying to do OR coursework in our break and I forgot about lunch so I got hungry when we had our workshop of OR module even though it was pointless as he should have just done a class about the coursework which is due on friday morning.

So many people came today, even though I don't know why? But there is a hint that it might be because the aunt/uncle were going to Vietnam for a few months. But my little cousins was disturbing me whilst I was doing work but funny thing was that, the youngest cousin was asking me what a pink package she saw. I told her to guess and she was like "compuuer" and imitated the way to use a mouse. The older cousin knew what it was called surprising enough, I didn't think they would know what it is by that age... But then again, they might use computers at the age of 5 at school? As I wasn't even using computers whilst I was at prim school but then again time changes and computer helps with studies now... and make them have bottle glasses.

0 comments: