Jack and Jill ...

Saturday 10 November 2007

Jack and Jill went up the hill and never came back down.

What do you think happen to them?
I thought: A paedophile got them lol! Not funny but that's the first thing that came up to my head
My sister's though: they died.

--------------

Some children are just dead dum inside, not to be rude but why the eck would you meet up with someone that you met on the internet? For laughs? Man, I realised that on my own that it's one of the stupidest things to do to meet up with an unknown person from the net! But I got a friend who met up with like a dude on the net even though I had to hear it from a another friend. They were going out and such but she found out that the dude wanted to "do it" with her and always pesking her about it. I don't know if she actually lost her virginity with him. As we weren't that close, I just said hey and talk about our subjects mainly. But after she dumped him, she found another internet friend to go out with from myspace. She's just crazy in the head and not the good way too. She can be so clever at times especially with her subjects but with reality nah.

0 comments: