Finished DB coursework

Tuesday 6 November 2007

I went into uni to hand in my database coursework. But before handing it in, I decided to give it in at the same time as E, since she was going to hand it in today as well. But the problem was that, I came before 12pm and A might be in the lab since she has a lecture at 12 and usually goes into lab if she's early.

But I thought, if she sees me and wants to talk to me, go ahead then. But whilst I was checking my database coursework answers, I felt as though someone was about to say hi but didn't since they were so close to me. But I didn't look back since it's just weird doing that. I do not know what to do on friday since I have a lecture with A and I don't know if I should wait for her before going into lecture or should I just go in without her? Since it's her who's holding a grudge against me when I haven't done anything wrong apart from going home!

Anyway, she's always talking to her friend online and doesn't even care if I'm there anyway whilst we are on the computers! Argh! What should I do?

0 comments: