Fine! Be that way.

Friday 9 November 2007

Ah, it was like nerve-racking for me today since this was the day to see if A would talk to me. If she didn't then I don't think I will be friends with her anymore!

Man, Linear Programming was going ever so slow, I wanted to fast forward the lecturer's voice. But I don't have a remote for him D:

So I went early to wait for our lecture to start and to see if A would ignore me before the lecture starts or not.
But as I waited like some dying pup waiting for their master to return, I took a glimpse and saw A but just looked away. I think she saw me but just went it!
I texted E: A just went in the lecture without me!
E: Omg! She's such a bitch!Ugh how childish x
Me: I know! Gesh!
Then that's when I got A's text: U not goin ai?
What the eck? Me: ya
I texted E: She just txted me saying if i'm going to ai but just got the txt late
E: O rite.Oops.Ru sure it came late and that she didnt acutallytext u in the lecture so that it looked like it came late! Hmm ignore me Lol! Have a good weekend x

A: Whr r ya?skiva
Me: look bak

Me to E: Man, she texted me but dunno what to do now :S
E: Hmm i Dno let her approach u first.Just see what happens is all u can do! X
Me: Ah, she talked first.

A: In cafe
I didn't text her back as she rang me... man I so wanted to leave her! But thought might as well be friends with a bitch! She might be useful in the future! So just met her and another friend H in the cafe. So it felt so wrong... I so wanted to go but decided to stick around. We walked to town to our bus stop whilst H went to her lecture.

E: Hmm well its a start! X

Whilst walking with her, I was thinking is she fucking going to say Sorry to what she did!?!?? Nope nothing! Just on about her module etc...
Man, why hasn't she brought up the fact that SHE WAS WRONG!!!! I just getting pissed off, but lucky enough her bus came and she had to go and run for it.

Me: Ah, Thank you for the talk again :) X
E: Aww thats alrite. Any time! Xxx

I dunno if I want to work with A on AI project. Might just tell my lecturer to not make us pair up as something was up about us two.

0 comments: