Would you pick up litter for safety for others?

Friday 30 November 2007

Would you pick up litter for safety for others?

I wouldn't usually pick up other people's litter just to throw it in the bin, as you will never know what type of disease it might carry.
Today, it was one-off situation that I picked up a litter on the bus and to throw it in the bin whilst I was getting off the bus. As it was a pringles tub packaging which would cause a nasty fall if someone step on it, especially on the upper deck of the bus. I hope the stranger who saw me pick up the rubbish, would do the same too if that happens again.

-----------------

Man, I don't understand anything that was told in the OR lecture. It was dead confusing with all the LP-solver's solution and explain what happens in certain situation using the information from it. I hope I understand it before my exam in January.
After that OR lecture, I just spent an hour in the computing labs to try to do Database coursework. I don't look at people when I am walking or doing anything. I know it's a bad habit, but I don't think there's any point of looking to know who's around me.

I texted A: Wher r u?
A: Wow u already cn me
At this point, I was thinking did I see her today? No.
Me: No I haven't.Where r u? @ da labs?
A: U no wher i am, u already cn me.going ta gt lunch b4 lec
Now, I was thinking what the eck? I didn't see her at all when coming into the labs. So I asked E if she saw A in the labs, no she didn't. E told me when we were going to Dry Dock to eat, that she doesn't look at people when she goes anywhere too.

When I saw A before AI lecture, I asked her where did I see her. She told me that she saw me at the labs and that I saw her. But the truth is that I didn't see her at all as I don't look around. Then I asked her where were she sat about. She started biting my head off again, saying "just forget it"; in a tone which was like a female on her period. So I tried to make a different conversation with her but now I thought it was pointless as she was giving me one answer in a mood.
During AI lecture, she wrote on a paper to me: You going to cum in tomorrow?
I wrote back: Dunno, don't think so. Y?
A: I'm going to cum in to do fin acct/database, and want someone there too. I'll be silent.
Me: Oh, I dunno how to do that shit stuff.
A: what stuff?
Me: database
A: you going to cum tomorrow?
Me: dunno yet
A: decide quickly. (I thought she was joking around about that, at first).
Me: talk about it after lecture.

As our lecturer told us that we had to listen to this part carefully since it's calculation which might be in the exam. So flipping hate people who disturb me during the lecture, I'm dum enough and don't need anyone else to bum me down even more >:|
After the AI lecture, told A that I'll decide later if I'm going to come tomorrow later on.

My lucky day today, when I went to Boots to buy Biore cleansing pore strips, they had a discount on it. So instead of spending £4 which I thought I had to pay for it, I only had to pay £2, woot woot!
This has happened twice now, everytime I went to buy stuff in Boots I pay less than the actual price; as last time I was buying Hair Straightening Kit which is usually £10, but they had a discount at that time and so I had to pay only £5 for it.

A rang me at 22:36 asking me why I didn't text her and if I was going to uni tomorrow. I aplogised to her for forgetting to text back as I was busy with something else. I also told her that I don't think I'm going to go to uni tomorrow. Then she just said quickly, "Well I'll just see you whenever, bye." and then she cut me off before I could say bye to her back. Lately she has been on a bad temper mode and I don't like someone who would just treat me like crap as I'm not that type of person myself.
She texted me at 22:45: Dnt undastan y u been ignorin me, hw kum u nt kuming 2mz?soz 4 nt chatn 4 lng az goin ta slp, reali tird n dint wna disturb u.
I was thinking the same about her not me. I haven't given no attitude towards anyone at all, so I don't know what she's on about me ignoring her. I have been texting her every night, asking her "how is she". She's the one who replied late but I was in bed before I could reply to it. The only day I didn't text her as much was this Tuesday that just past, since I had coursework due the next day. I told her I was going to stay up doing coursework which was due on the following day.
If she thinks that I was ignoring her on Wednesday, she needs some recap of what I went through the day recently. I had to wake up at 6.30am on tuesday for lectures, 3hours straight on AI coursework with AT then going home at 6pm after lecture and then staying up all night with no sleep doing coursework. Which is approximately +29hours no sleep .
I texted her back: Hw hav I been ignoring u? I tried going to uni to revise and didn't turn out as planned as I thot it wud.
A: Ur jus being awkward.ur nt kuming coz ur avoidin me odawize u wud'v kum.das kewl,nyt.
She needs a smack for saying that crap to me! I didn't do aught to her.
Me: Tsk! You can't say that to me, u know it's not true tsk! :P . (I thought I would make it more nice and friendly conversation).
A: Yeh wateva,i bliev ye itz kewl.n u kum if u wnt,i aint sayn owt,letme no init,um goin ta slp nw *yawnz*
Me: I doubt I will cum in 2mrw. nite x
A: C wt i mean. No I don't.
Me: Wat? Im just tellin da truth n thot ur slpy?
A: Wa tlkn bwt u kumn 2mz.bt jus 4gt it,im ryt az usual.by.
What the eck?!!!? So I don't come into uni on Saturday makes me a bad friend? What the eck?
Me: Did sumting bit u?I didnt do neting2u to annoy u, did i?

That's when she totally ignored my text. Flipping eck, I am just confused with her attitude lately. It has happened before as well but for some reason, she tried to act like nothing happened before, argh!

0 comments: