Does eating too much makes you fat?

Saturday 1 December 2007

Does eating too much makes you fat?

I think it depends on the person's metabolism of the chemical reaction in the body mainly. As I eat way more than others, such as: crisps, sweets, pizzas, cheese buns and many more. However I am still the same weight as I was ages ago and I am an ideal weight of 21 BMI. But I do wish to be more active in physical wise, as I think most of my weight is pure fat upon fat. So hopefully I will get the energy and time to go back to the gym where I have paid £45 for the gym membership.

----------------

Today, I have tried the Pore Strips which I bought yesterday and wow, how dirty is my nose! However, I never knew about these strips until recently. I'm going to buy more of these strips whilst it's cheap at moment at Boots, unless there are other places that are cheaper?
All I did was to use the cleansing soap to wipe some of the oil off my nose and then repeatly wet my nose; I didn't dry anywhere near the nose just around the eyes and my chiny chin chin.
Only problem when first trying this was I didn't put the strip at the tip of my nose, just a few cms after the tip .

Why do people complain that it hurts so much when peeling it off? It's not that painful that you have to scream and yell to the world, or perhaps my skin is so tough that I don't "feel da pain!".
You should have seen all the dirty pores which was on my nose, but it's good to see that all the dirty is out of my nose and into the bin.

Argh! Don't ask me about A as I texted her again today to tell her the SOC lab code to go in but no reply from her, not even a thank you. You know what, I think she thinks I'm her best-est friend so I must go with her everywhere she goes. If I don't see her for certain amount of times in the week, this is what happens. As this has happened twice only because I didn't see her on Wednesday both times. I mean what the eck? It's not like we're a couple and I think couples are more flexible otherwise as well! I think it's because she needs someone, so she can release her rant out at them; as everytime I have been with her always yapping on and complaining about courseworks etc. I mean, there's no point ranting so much about the same phrases about coursework, as I can hear the first time round. I just can't be arsed with her attitude no more!!! She's got some social problems, I bet.

0 comments: