Do you look up when you think of something?

Tuesday 4 December 2007

Do you look up when you think of something?

I personally try not to look up as that's so typical but I think it's because of the television that does it too, so therefore we copy how they do it. I now usually tend to look on the ground or mid-air but not where people are walking as I might stare at their crotch by accident and not knowing that; they would probably think "Huh? Is there something on my crotch?!!??" I think everyone usually stares in a space where there's no movement in the spot.

--------------

Today was the day again that I meet A and hopefully she will apologise (however I will doubt she will do that) for her attitude towards me from last Friday. We didn't talk during the lecture since I think we were especially concentrating since our lecturer was going through a question from the past paper. After the lecture, it was okay between us even though I should have complained to her asking her what happened on Friday. Our last database was finished now, no more of him not teaching us YES! But one thing to note, he's going to be half teaching the module that I chose for next semester, wah! After database, me, L and E went to the L.Room to do database coursework, however it wasn't very successful as we tried but failed miserably.

Our last Financial Accounting for this term, was so, so tiring. I don't know why, I think because I didn't catch enough sleep the day before and having to wake up ever so early for 9am lecture. Lucky enough she ended the lecture early which is a good sign, however I wish I could have paid more attention. But no use, I kept wanting to fall asleep and drift off, now I don't understand some of the notes I wrote, oops.

0 comments: