Do you always get suspicious when someone uses your name in conversation?

Monday 3 December 2007

Do you always get suspicious when someone uses your name in conversation?

I know I always do, but the worst is when you try and find out why your name was in the conversation and you find out that it's nothing much. Something like:
Me: What you saying about me?
Dad: "Oh, I just said that you and brother are going to be making your own meal since I don't have time" ... ok *3*!

----------------

Today was a lie-in day without having any lecture to go to since it's Week11 according to their timetable and not many lecturers have lectures this week. So lucky me and the rest of the people on my course. But I did try to do database coursework but I do not know how to draw logical design about bloody beers! I don't understand why the lecturer had to choose beers of all topics, it's not funny and how the eck are we suppose to learn about beer and python within the same week. My mum went shopping today to York and in town, busy day for her, isn't it? I wish I could go shopping, but then again I hate shopping hahaha! I'm not those type of people who adores shopping, I'll rather play games than go shopping any day. That's why I always try to ask my sister to go buy me things if I need it since she's more of the girlie girlie type of girl lol!

My mum bought me 3 Burberry tops, well actually just 2 but since my brother is being an arse thinking light blue tops makes him too "gay", therefore I got the top. Since I'm more into the baggy boys tops than the fitted tops of females. Not saying that all female tops are fitted and that all males are baggy, but you get what I mean. I'll show you the tops when I get the chance to do it.

Later today, I was told it was going to be a full house of people in the house. Boi, they weren't lying about that, it was so jam packed full to having a limited space between the table and the wall in the dining room. But it isn't really surprising if there is 12 people in one room.
It was good though to hang out with my grandparents as I hardly saw them when growing up between age of 9 until 16 , since we moved houses which is about 15mins drive away lol! Bad isn't it, but what can we do? Haven't got enough time especially with school etc.

Oh, I got the full set of the Clinique 3-step Skin Care!!! I didn't get it with my own money as I'm skint out of it but my mum got the last part of the set for me and my sister. As we already constantly use the first two already, just the last one we didn't have lol! But we are getting our mum a super present as we hardly give them anything for Christmas nor for their birthday, bad isn't it?

But I don't know what to get my dad though? Got any ideas? I thought of getting him a backup sim card reader but what else? I am spending £16 on my mum on my behalf. I ain't sure what to get him at all.

0 comments: