Skinny is the new look

Saturday 29 December 2007

Why do people think skinny is the new look?
I think it's quite sickening to the stomach, every time I see a person with their bones sticking out I just feel like vomiting. What's wrong with curves? I don't have curves myself as I got no hips, I'm like a dude with a lot of fat. If you really want to keep your figure skinny, you should trade your life with someone who lives in a 3rd world country. That way everyone is happy with themselves.

Yeah, I do wish I weighed less than I do now. But not by starving and not eating properly! I want to just tone myself especially my thighs and my arms and belly ^-^?

-----------

Today, it's hard to understand the meaning of spatial neighbourhood for my exam and that's just one small part I have to understand. I have been quite of the lazy arse lately but I think it's because I have recently stayed up late to revise during Christmas day time.

0 comments: