Eep late!!!

Thursday 13 December 2007

Today, I thought I was going to be late to hand in the coursework, as I woke up at 7.15 and thought I would wake up at 6am to get ready to go at 7:00.

So as I woke up at that time, I just quickly dressed up and quick raised my face and left the house and I didn't have time to eat nor brush my teeth (yeh, I know Yack!).

But I arrived in town about 8:00 and had to wait for a different bus to university as I couldn't be arsed to walk it as too cold. So cramped up the bus at that time. I was thinking to myself, does anyone notice that I had just woken up and if I had anything on my face?
But I got there way enough time, I just printed out my work and gave it in, trouble alert though, as I tried to staple my work together, the staple couldn't go through all my coursework paper. So I had to staple twice even though our lecturer said that if you do that it could affect your marks. How the eck am I suppose to staple it with just once when it looked as though it was going to drop into pieces with just one staple.
So I stayed in university, for abit after coursework was giving in. Glad it's finished, but for some gut reason I think I'm going to be fail big style.

I'm going to sleep now. Night x

0 comments: