Would you do anything intimate together with your partner when your family members are in?

Monday 10 December 2007

Would you do anything intimate together with your partner when your family members are in?
I personally would not! Since it's just a nasty vision for the rest of the people in the house. Only people who are addicted to sex would o it?in the house when there are toddlers in the house.

-----------------

Today, I went into university again to do the coursework, me and E were so into doing the coursework on Python since most of the stuff we are doing are basically SQL, but in a more user friendly application. We almost finished the coursework in Python, but the most of the coursework is to do a report on it, nooo! We stayed until 6.50pm today, 10minutes earlier than yesterday, wohoo!

E is going home tomorrow so she has to do the report tonight and pack up too, eep. Since today was a Monday, I couldn't have done much coursework since it's a night when most relatives and my parents have a day off work. We didn't do much, it was pretty quiet dinner time, only my family and my aunt's family minus my sister since she has already eaten with her bf. They were upstairs atching a film?

After eating, I rushed to my room to do more of the coursework. When I had to go to the kitchen to drink some Chinese herb, I was told to bring the drinks to my sister and her bf. When I was outside my sister's door, I didn't have any hands free to knock, so I shouted out nock Knock! Get your drinks as I don't have any hands free to knock the door!? She replies fast: on't come in! Don't come in!? It's obvious they are doing something together, yack!

0 comments: