What is the perfect age to get married?

Sunday 9 December 2007

What is the perfect age to get married?

I was thinking about that recently, since you would want to meet your perfect partner and get to know them for a while. I would want to meet mine soon however I doubt I will since I don't want to distract with my study for a boyfriend. Some people can cope with studying and having a boyfriend but me, I doubt I will but I don't know since I have never been out with anyone and I'm 20!

I would want to meet someone and get to know them for at least 2years before thinking about marriage. Crazy amount of time but I think that is the way you get to know them for the best for your future.

However, I am not sure if I am a true heterosexuality. As I do have some hots for females however they are so very pretty looking. But I think most females probably look at others to see how hot they are. I have a slight crush on someone at university, but I don't think they notice that since I don't even talk nor go near him in lectures or on the computers. There's no point trying to see if they like me back as it might make it worse for studying. Anyway, I'm butt ugly and I don't make an effort to looking nice for anyone. I mean, what's the point? Let them know for the true you not the false one.

-----------------

Today, I went into university today to do the coursework which was due soon, L and M went first but the labs was locked. They didn't know that you had to put the code in before able to go in. It took them half an hour to know how to get it :S Oops I could have told them but I was busy eating my egg sandwich for breakfast. But me and E stayed at university labs until 7pm doing the coursework, we was so hungry by then since we didn't eat lunch. But we now understand a bit more about Python.

0 comments: