Does your notes you make in lectures help?

Friday 7 December 2007

Does your notes you make in lectures help?
Don't you ever wonder that your notes you make in lectures doesn't really help and it's just there because you have to stay awake in lectures and thought you just had to make notes? Well, this is how I felt but I just used my notes to help me answer some questions that I had to do. Hahaha! So don't always think that your notes are crap, as they could help you especially with exams coming up so soon in January!

So think twice when not writing anything during lectures, just write it and then you shall be able to use it later on when starting to revise for exams.

-----------------

Even though I only had one lecture today, I went into university early to do database coursework since my friends are doing the database coursework too. I'm glad I have my friends when doing all my coursework as it's good to debate if we don't get the right information so then I understand why I got certain things wrong and vice versa.

I spent 3hours straight trying to do the coursework with my friends, L and her boyfriend had like a minor argument about the coursework. I think she needs to calm a tad down as her boyfriend wasn't giving any dramatic motion throughout the whole time; well I'm wrong actually, he gave some anger towards the keyboard as he forgot a comma in his python code.

I learnt something knew from a friend R, he told me that you can have 2 OS on one computer. You have to download the Ubuntu onto a CD disk and whilst rebooting your windows computer, have the CD in the computer already. Therefore you can set it to have double screen to take certain amount of hard disk on the computer and placed on one screen. I haven't tried it myself yet, since I didn't really have time and also I'm just tired today.

I tried the Biore Scrubbing Pore product but I ain't sure if it's working on my face just yet. But I will update if it goes worst or better. I love the fact that it's minty, I so adore products that have menthol/ mint in it. It just gives the best fresh air ever! I so miss using Head and Shoulders Cool Menthol, I just gave my head just the best freshening it needed.

Tomorrow, I am going to go to L's boyfriend's surprise event thing. We are going to xscape to play lazer. Oh dear, I better wake up early tomorrow to iron my jeans, as I got no clean jeans at the moment. T3T

0 comments: