Friends Forever?

Wednesday 19 December 2007

Is that ever possible? Only possible if you are at the same university with them or that they live close to you I personally think. I just recently looked at my collection of Cinema tickets I went to with my friends, they just bring a tear to my eye that we don't really do that any more. But when we are together, we act as though we just see each other everyday which is a good sign. I do not take pictures for memories but more of keeping a receipt of the day. As none of my friends like to take pictures, especially me since I really don't like looking at how huge my nose is when I smile ^^''. Do you collect stuff that reminds you of the day you had with your friends? I guess friends forever is true if you do act the way you do when you meet back together.

These are the cinema tickets I collected when I went to watch a film with my friends:

Every time we went to watch a film, we always go to play bowling no matter what.
1. I don't know why that is there but I guess I lost the cinema ticket that came with it or that we didn't watch a film that first time.
2. Hell Boy - Eew! Never ever watch that film if you decide to want to watch it! One of the worst films ever! My friend was sleeping as it was so boring with like the corny-est jokes ever!
3. White Chicks - A classic comedy film and would recommend it yes.
4. The Grudge - Meh, okay.
5. The Cave - yawn! About monsters getting them in the cave.
6. The 40 year old virigin - hell funny!
7. I don't know what we did but probably just play bowling?
8. She's the Man - so chick flick! Yack!
9. The Break-Up - yawn so much! I thought it would be better than the advertisement that was shown but heck no.
10. John Tucker Must Die - okay I guess. Bits were hilarious.
11. Run, Fat Boy, Run - Man, why advertise it so much yet it's not that that funny!

This is a keyring my friend gave me and my other friends as a friendship thing:

My friend gave my other friends one each too. I always look at mine to remind me that we will always be friends. There is only 4 of us but I'm not fussed as long as we are happy.

---------------

I didn't do much work today since I was just so tired from work all together. I mainly finished watching DN Angel on youtube. Good but not that great. I think I'm being a tad harsh on most things I watch. But I did enjoy watching Death Note. Chobits was abit too romance.

0 comments: