If someone is on their period, would you still have sex with them?

Wednesday 5 December 2007

If someone is on their period, would you still have sex with them?

As I was reading on bbc news website, about the girl who was forced to have sex during her period.
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6224151.stm). So some men like this, doesn't it seem abit disgusting especially since it's dirty blood in a way? But what if the man doesn't use a comdom, is it possible that the woman can become pregnant? That's just sounds so weird, yet an interesting subject to find out I think.

----------------------

Today, I thought I was going to go into university to do some database coursework, however the time had come and I was in so much pain. I couldn't move much and constantly taking toilet breaks. I think you all guess what the 'eck I'm on about.

This is a tip for all you females and some males who want to know about females on their cycle:
1. Before taking a shower/bath on your clean underwear panties, put the sanitary pad beforehand therefore when finished cleaning yourself, you don't have the trouble of sudden leakage as much happening at that moment in time.
2. When sleeping put a lot of tissue in your pants, especially when its the start of your period moment.

0 comments: