Basic Python learnt in 2 weeks less?

Sunday 2 December 2007

Basic Python learnt in 2 weeks less?

Is that even possible for someone who has never done Python in her life before? I have a database coursework which is based on to make a database in Python. Most students in my course hasn't even done Python either and the coursework is worth 15% of the module. The lecturer gave us a talk about the Python, SQLite and Pysqlite but it was just about how each program is different and not much of the code. It is due in 2weeks less and I don't even know how to even run the program on the SOC Linux computers. I am trying to get books out however most books from the university library are out of python or that I can't be arsed to go all the way there haha! So do you think it's possible for one to learn the basic python very quickly? Eep!

-----------

Ai ya, today I didn't do much was too lazy to do anything much. I blame it on the winter holiday is almost here. But I tried to do some accounting module but it's hard to concentrate, need alot of sweeties!!!

0 comments: