Are pigeons scared of humans any more?

Monday 17 December 2007

Are pigeons scared of humans any more?

Once, I was walking with A to our bus stop and a bird just flies ever so close to me and A and low to the ground too; I was just so shocked that it would come that close to us.
The next day after that event happened, we were walking at the same spot but found a squashed pigeon instead. Hopefully, it was the bird who didn't know how to fly away from me >.>.

Another time, which wasn't that long about 2weeks ago or less, we were just next to the Leeds library. This bird was just walking around, so I asked A to scare it away from the pavement so we could walk. Yet, every time A went near it, it just walked forward and kept walking forward so I was just slowly walking behind A. Man, it would not fly away, grrr! Until we arrived in front area of Leeds library that's when it flew, about time!

I think the birds are becoming part of the citizens in town since they don't even become scared of us, perhaps someone should gather the birds together and show them what will happen if you don't fly away from us.

Ugh! I saw another squashed bird near my bus stop as well. I just don't get how did the bird get squashed? As it can fly, probably was too late before it could fly away, hahaha! (Okay, sound like animal cruelty, don't I​? I don't hate hate them, I just don't like them near me :) If they were in a different area away from me, we will live fine.

----------------

Today, I went into university to do AI with A. It was so hard, we didn't even understand any of it. We spent 2hours on the same part about Kernel and the Convolution example. But I decided that I didn't want to spend that long in university doing AI that I haven't done much revision of, so I went home soon as 2hours with A was up, I felt so in a mode of anti-social. I didn't want to contact anyone apart from my family.

0 comments: