Happy Xmas

Tuesday 25 December 2007

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah!

Hope you all had a great day today :)

On Christmas day, it wasn't all that bad nor that many people came this year to our house compared to previous year since the works that worked at the parent's shop didn't want to come (fine by me, it's less people to entertain aka look after).

I woke up pretty late today, since stayed up revising with my sister. I was doing database module until 7am as that's when I was just too tired to do anything else ;) When I eventually woke up from my sleep which wasn't much, since I couldn't be arsed to go to my room to sleep so just slept on the sofa. I got woken up by my brother brushing his teeth downstairs (it's his habit of brushing his teeth long and hard therefore noisy!). I had to help tidy up but there wasn't much to tidy up since we had prepared all the tidying a couple of days before hand.

So I just went to my room to relax on the internet but there isn't anything much to do on the internet except read up on the updated comics and play games on Neopets.

When people started coming into the warmth of my home, I just pretty much stayed in my room since my older cousins were on my computer on the internet, you would not believe how boring they are! They went on facebook and went to our old high school group and look through all the members of that group, just to see if they recognise anyone... =.= pointless. I would have liked to spend time doing something more productive! But I couldn't leave them in my room since it's my room and I don't like people going through all the internet sites on my computer.
Eventually, I told them to go downstairs and off my computer, but they only left my room because they finished looking to the last person in the group.

For dinner we had the typical "Da Bi-no" - Chinese steamboat, so original to do this in events like today at my home. I didn't really get too full as didn't like eating food like this. I'm more of traditional full on rice, meat with greens, not really on buffet type.

Ai ya, why do people like to do steamboat? I find it too dull but then again it's less cooking for my mum and mess though. We have the same food on the table every year, too bad it wasn't summer where the sunny would last longer in winter ;) As if that was the case, I would totally go for bbq!!!

Afterwards, me, my sister, my sister's boyfriend K, and my 2 younger cousins were playing card games whilst my aunt(my 2 younger cousin's mum), my brother with my 2 older cousins were playing some good board game.

My parents were complaining that there wasn't that many pictures this year compared to last year, it's called last year I didn't have much fun as I was stuck being the camera-girl all day. I didn't want to do it as much this year since I couldn't be arsed to be it as much.

Amount of people came this year is: 15
Me and my family (5)
My aunt's family (4)
My aunt's daughters (2)
My grandparents (mum's side) (2)
Not related "uncle" (1)
and my sister's boyfriend (1)

Amount of people came last year: 20 or so.

I got pretty good presents this year, MONEY!!! £160! 60+% from my parents lol!

0 comments: