Acting like a Real Student

Tuesday 2 October 2007

What does a real student of university usually do? I have no idea, really even though I myself am one. But I think it depends on what type of person you are, I guess. As I know someone who doesn't really go to most of the lectures and keeps going to clubs at night yet he passed all his modules in uni. However unlike him, I stayed at home revising and playing on the kawaii mmorpg games and failed some of my modules. But I did really revise very hard.

---------------------

I finally can get my NUS Extra Card so I can get slightly cheaper Amazon UK books for uni, as boi, the books are expensive especially when you are skint already. But I think I remember that last year's NUS Extra Card allowed 10% off in Amazon UK in books but this year it's be reduced to 5%... :( poo. But at least, I use the nus extra for better value for McDonalds lol!

4hour break, instead of staying in uni with a 4hour break, I decided to go home for abit and I'm glad I so did that, as after the database module, I had a nosebleed D: so lucky me that I didn't have to stay at uni with this event happening ^^ Grr, annoying though D:

0 comments: