They are back!!!

Saturday 25 August 2007

My parents came back about 11ish in the morning :) I thought they wouldn't be back until tomorrow but I guess not lol! Man, the stuff they brought back smells very "China-ery". It's not a bad smell, it's just a weird smell compared to British smell lol!

I knew I was going to get some sort of MP3 since I asked my parents to get me one, as I am totally bored of listening to nothing whilst going to uni on the bus and walking. But when I saw what my parents got me, I didn't think it would be this at all. It is an Ipod Nano with 2gb of space. It costed £80 or so after converting the currency of HK. Isn't it prettie!!! Eeeeeeee!!!

My cousin in China gave me this necklace, which looks like an Egg with Wings O.o?

I didn't really do much when my parents got back, my aunt didn't have a driver for tonight for some reason, so my mum had to go there straight away and take orders for them and she just came back as well D: boo. But the oddist thing that my aunt said to her, when she was sorta dosy at the shop:
"What's wrong with you?" ... Urm, hello? They just arrived home and haven't had a time to sleep off jetlag yet?

So the aunt/uncle came one last time since parents are at home (at least one of them is anyway). They made dumplings, me nor my brother knew it was dinnertime. So after they were about to leave that's when I realised that they had already eaten. But I'm not complaining, it's awkward to go near her at the moment especially since what had happened yesterday :O
But after they left, just started reading Questionable Content. Pretty funny but more of the Emo type of talk on bands.. so I just skip the bits where they talk about all these different bands, lol! But just love the way they draw the comics, simple yet nice tones of colours used.

0 comments: