3 days straight

Friday 31 August 2007

Ah, I haven't had chance to update this blog since I had to go to work for 3days straight! So dull, nothing much happened whilst I was there. It wasn't even busy at all, so quiet I kept trying to find things to clean that's how bored I was.

But gladly enough A rang a few times during those 3days during work time. There was like no customers for over 3hours D:
Gesh, great business but like my mum said it's probably because it's just been bank holiday monday and the fact that people didn't know for definite if we were back or not.

But last day which was today ... but in a way yesterday since today is friday; anyway, I burnt my fingers only abit at the side but still stang alot. I dunno how it happened though, I was like putting chips in the fryer then oil just overspilled and I think I put my hand so low so the oil would touch my fingers D: For the rest of that night, I was like in pain but didn't want others to be worried about some burn so I hid the pain. The worst is when you are using hot/warm water over the burnt part, it stings like there's hundreds of pins coming at you every second.

But now I do not ever have to work at my parent's shop since the worker who also went to HK/China came back today and works tomorrow onwards. Wohoo! Ah, off to bed going to uni later today lol!

0 comments: