Congrats to my brother

Thursday 23 August 2007

Today, my brother went to school to get his GCSE results on his own. This is what my brother got:
7 A*, 2A , B. Gesh, you got that right, he's a nerd!!! He got in the top 5 marks in Design Technology course in the whole people doing it in AQA Examboard in 2007.

But the weird thing was, when we told my aunt what my brother got, she goes to me:
"What did you get?".
I replied: "Mainly Bs and Cs".
She goes: "Aww, you should have tried better".
What the flipping eck?!?? I am bloody pleased with my results, thank you very much! Anyway, that was a while back, so why should I flipping care so much about it?!?? It's not like I didn't try my best, I always try my best in exams otherwise what's the point of me having education. It's like when she asked me how I thought about my exams I did this summer for 1st year of university,
I go: "I dunno, aint sure if I passed or not".
She replied: "Aww, you should be trying your best and be confident in it".

What the eck?!? I do flipping try my best! And if I be over-confident about what I thought about the exam I did, that would just be bigheaded and what would I feel if I did fail if I over did my confident? Yes, I would be totally embarrassed!
Anyway, back with my brother with his grades, I thought I should buy him something to say congrats to his grades, but he said he didn't need anything at the moment since he got his games and his brand new computer.

So I went into uni (again? I know!) to sort out with A, our electives for next year. I finally chose my elective modules which is all computing for some reason.. but nothing to do with programming mwahahaaa!!! A had one more module to choose but don't know what to choose... eep.

Don't ever attempt to carry 2 medium size pints of milks, 3 fruit juice and bread by yourself!!! Man, my back was killing me after carrying that from Tesco's. Milks and bread was in my backpack and carrying the rest by hand, Argh! Heavy!!!

Tonight, my sister made fresh chips for my brother for his grades. She tried three styles of making chips, one by oven, fried oil and fried with tad of oil chips. I would have tried the one by oven but my sister put way too much pepper on them, so I couldn't really taste the quality of chips but more of the spiciness of the chips D:

CONGRATS TO MY BROTHER ON HIS BLOODY HIGH GRADES!!!!

0 comments: