Shopping is confusing @.@

Friday 31 August 2007

Ah, I went into university today to meet A again. Well the whole reason I went into uni today was just to help a different friend with some questions she wants me to answer. But the weird thing about that is that I don't know aught! I'm same year as her so I wouldn't know zilch.

But before I went into uni, I went to House of Fraser to try and buy something for my aunt as she wanted to get the free goodie bag of Dior if buy 2 items of Dior. But when I went inside House of Fraser, I couldn't find the Dior section D: They should put a sign up on where certain product is, as it can be totally confusing for a person like me who doesn't know where stuff are. So I went to uni and decided to go after met up with A and a friend.

Oh, so just went on facebook as usual, just facebooking friends back... and spying on certain people lol! I had to wait for ages before that friend came and only talked for like 10minutes.. so I waited so long just to talk for 10minutes ¬_¬? But before starting to give her my suggestion of what to do, we had to like ask the obvious question: "How you been".

So she goes to me: "how you been?". After I answered, I go to her:"How you been? How's the kid? etc". After she answered, she goes to me:"How you been?". Wah?!? Stupid, you already asked me or unless you didn't hear me before?!??

So after telling her what I thought about what she could do, I met up with my older cousin in the other building of the university. As she was going to go to my home to see how the Boots hair straighten kit works on my hair... so I'm the guinea pig of this product ¬_¬. I'm thinking why don't she buy one and try it on her hair instead, selfish *****.

So before we went to my house, my cousin had to go to the Post Office to pay some bills. But in this Post Office in town, there are counters both side of the room with the numbers on them. So whilst I was just waiting for my cousin pay for the bills in the queue, I saw this person who wasn't queuing but just jumping behind someone who had just finished whatever they were doing with the worker (don't think something nasty! ¬_¬!). So what's the point of the queue if people just cheat the system by pushing in front?!??

1.

2.

That person who cheated the system wasn't even old old person who couldn't walk or had much to carry. Just some person who knew there was a queue but decided to cheat the damn system!

That's what I hate about people, they cheat the system and not think about others. I sometimes think about others if I remember, like on the bus to town I saw this mother with 12year kid. The kid sat next to me whilst the mother stood up, so I thought it would be better if I moved. So left the place for the mother to sit on instead and I moved upstairs. I'm no meany arse like that flipping cheating the system, the queue jumper didn't even seem like she was in a rush too. She just slowly looked around and saw there was a queue and ignored it!

Afterwards, me and my cousin arrived home, decided to try the Boots Hair Straighten kit on some part of my hair to see if it would damage my hair first. So after doing it, which took less than 2hours. The result looked urm.. a tad straight but I wouldn't do it to my hair since I have to keep my hair down for a week and have to go to university next week to get my result for the resits I did.

If the product doesn't damage my bunch of chopped hairs, I will do it to my whole head of hairs next Saturday.

0 comments: