Economics Exam

Friday 17 August 2007

Last exam wohoo!

This exam was very unsure for me, I don't think I will be staying at the same university next year :( The good thing about staying at the university I am in now, is that I don't have to pay for accomodation since I am staying at home... but what if I fail this year ... D: Wah!

This exam was based on MicroEconomics and MacroEconomics, each part worth 33marks. So there were 66marks all together. The exam was all multiple choice questions.

I don't know how I feel about this exam :( All I know is that I guessed some of the questions.

After the exam of 3hours, when we were all just waiting for our exam sheets to be collected, I looked at the front person's multiple choice sheet and I could see that some of the answers are similar to mine at the beginning so perhaps I can at least get 5marks correct wohoo! Lol! I am no cheat, as the exam had finished and so I can't write on my sheet no more :P

0 comments: