Peaceful sleep

Sunday 19 August 2007

Ah, no noise during the night from the youngest cousin, but I do feel sorry for my sister since she did sleep on the floor and the fact that she did have to wake up when the yougnest cousin started to cry. But then again, she said to my aunt that she didn't mind looking after the kids as they stayed overnight. Or was it because she was just being polite?

Anyway, kids slept until 8.00am ... well it's much better than 7.30 ¬_¬
Same chaos with the youngest cousin and her teeth, but this time was much better as I bribed my cousin by saying "if you want to eat cereal that you like, you have to let me finish brushing your teeth". And just like that she allowed me to brush her lower teeth, but the upper teeth... T_T More crying.

I didn't do much this morning, as I just allowed the oldest of the 2 younger cousins to watch the Bratz movie; wohoo! Minus one child to look after.

Wow, I'm surprised that my brother helped me make the kids food to eat; okay, even if it's just leftovers it's still food.

My aunt came to see the kids, I first I thought the youngest cousin would be crying her eyes out when her mum left but this time, nothing. No tears, no nothing. Does that mean she's growing up, and understanding that when her mum has to go to work, she has to go no matter how much she cries? But I was just totally surprised with that.

My 2 older cousins decided to come over to make some supposely "delicious" cakes/cookies. When the oldest of the 2 older cousin came to the kitchen to say hi to me, the youngest through a shoe at her :O What a naughty child. So I was suggesting out loud:
"We should put her in a naughty corner!!!" and 2nd oldest cousin there agreed and said this:
"SuperNanny!!!!". Yup yup, got the idea from that show ^_^
So 2nd oldest cousin there decided on a place of where the naughty place should be, and placed the youngest on it, saying you think about what you did. I felt so bad, but then again she shouldn't be so naughty and throw a shoe at anyone, so impolite. So she stayed there for abit, then victim of the attack of the shoe went to her and the youngest said "Sorry". Aww, at least now she knows if she misbehaves she will be sent to the naughty place.

We then made cookies/buns and my aunt came with some food for us to eat, dim sum mmm. But we were busy trying to produce fresh lovely cookies and buns ^_^

Urm, the cookies didn't come out that tasty... it tasted like salty cookies D: I told my cousin that you aren't suppose to have like tablespoon full of salt or more, but she said she is just following the recipe. T3T Rather listen to a recipe found on the internet than me.

The buns didn't come out too great either, they tasted urm... way too tough for any teeth to handle.

Anyway, after the 2 oldest cousins went, we decided to eat later as the kids had just ate the bun collection from my aunt. The youngest was following me, she kept wanting me to pic her up so I asked her:
"Are you tired?".
She goes: "Yes".
Hmm, I think it's just because she's got nothing to do, so I said okay, i'll pick you up whilst I sit on the sofa. I thought she's was just bored, as she usually never sleeps when I pick her. But this time, whilst I was texting my friend, my sister told me that the youngest had fell asleep on me. Aww, must be bored out of her mind.

When it was time to wake up from her nap, gesh, that took a while, she wouldn't even eat afterwards like she did yesterday :S So after everyone apart from the youngest kid finished eating. The older cousin decided to go watch Land Before Time IV (I think). The youngest kept getting in the way of her sister whilst she was watching tv on purpose, so I told her off 3times to get out of the way of her sister watching tv. But no luck, so I had to use the "word" to her to behave; the word is "Naughty place" XD. After I used that word, she was so scared of that word she behaved. She finished eating her dinner too whilst I fed her whilst watching the film.

But it was long before they both got bored of Land Before Time because there was a break lol! They decided to go play with that 3D glue thing. Man, that was messy but I'm glad that they had a bath after playing and not before that messy situation.

0 comments: