Bank Holiday Monday

Monday 27 August 2007

We had to look after the kids today since it's Bank Holiday Monday and so my aunt and uncle have to work.

So they didn't do much today, just stayed at our home drawing and playing in the garden with one of those space hoppers but a Tigger picture instead. My parents went out to get ready to work tomorrow, whilst they were out; they bought something for my brother. My brother was like shocked but probably in his mind thinking sweet lord that's nice. It is a 4gb Ipod Nano. But I was thinking why would he even need his own when he wouldn't even use it at all, especially when he's at 6th form next year since the kids there aint all that great. Even though he goes to a private grammar school =S

Mum and dad got the rest of their luggage today, my mum was like "OMG!!! We didn't even use a lock on the luggage, hopefully the watches aren't stolen as Em bought them!!!". ^-^"? (Em is my cousin who lives all the way in HK and older than all the cousins in UK ^_^").

My brother got Black G-Shock watch, whilst the girls got Casio Baby-G each. The type is: BG-169A. I chose the Black watch first, my sister chose blue because I told her to lol! So my other older cousins gets to choose Green or Red-ish one between them ^_^"

Pretty difficult to set up if you don't have the manual book, but on the website there is a page where you can lookup a manual for certain watches by just typing in the code of the watch.

0 comments: