Oh how embarrassing DX

Friday 24 August 2007

Today, I just stayed at home since aunt/uncle was going to come over to make food. Aunt/uncle, the kids and my sister went out about 1.30ish to drive my sister to the hospital to check her stomach on her own, whilst the rest went to a Park. However, aunt told me that the youngest cousin kept crying for some reason, saying she wants my sister or something.

MY sister didn't come home with aunt/uncle with the kids, she decided to meet her ex-boyfriend at work. Okay, yea isn't all that weird but it is weird how she would rather make me look after the kids than herself.. since she is getting paid for it too.

So I rang my sister to see what time is she coming back, whilst I was on the phone... aunt picked up and I didn't know, I was like:
"when you coming home? *whispering: aunt/uncle is here (in a moaning tone)*..." Then suddenly I heard a very loud cough! F***! Crap! She overheard my conversation complaining about her! Oh I couldn't go downstairs now to help her make food that would just make things more sticky. So I kept asking my brother to check on her to ask her if she needed any help.

She was making Chicken Wings again. I felt abit iffy about eating it again without any greens =S So we had to wait for my sister to come back to this area so the uncle can go and pick her up. She took forever to take the train back, the kids were getting very impatient and wanting food already. So the kids did eat first, whilst the rest waited for her.

Aunt/uncle left soon after eating, they were probably sick of us and the kids. This time, the kids did not stay for an all nighter as I didn't want to look after them in the morning.. as I need my beauty sleep. :3

0 comments: