It's Gone Bad Already

Monday 13 August 2007

Oh, you flipping won't believe it! But I had like the worst day even though my parents just left the county we are living in, a couple of hours ago.Like I had to go to my parents shop to check something, so I went with that aunt/uncle(who's going to make us food on friday).

When we arrived there, oh ****ing 'ell! What the **** did the evil boys do! They split all the dirty oil in the tub onto the floor! Since my parents own a takeaway, there are usually dirty oil after the day; which is always taken away certain day by the collector of oil company. But this smelt like vomit, so sour smell to it and me, aunt&uncle had to clear away the smell by using a 'ell of alot of hot water, with bleach, soda crystals and washing-up liquid. I hardly did anything, but just carried water to them after filling up the bucket, whilst they did the hard part of cleaning it up.

Why are the evil kids always doing this, they have nothing better to do but stir up trouble! I hope the kids have the same problems and worst when they grow up! They look like my age too! 20 and still doing this, GROW UP!!!

(I wouldn't usually use the word "evil" but I would always use it in cantonese "suei"). So flipping annoying me to 'ell! My parents hasn't even left this country yet and trouble already starting at my parents shop! Hope they die in pain!!! (Not literally... but hope they suffer in living their lives, the whole bunch of them who push the dirty oil down!

I wish I could just stick their heads into that tub of dirty oil and so they can smell and taste that crap! That way they would learn their lesson! Too bad, I didn't see who did it, otherwise I would have called the police and thrown the gunk onto them before the police come... (As self defence, the lazy s***s).

Why don't the evil kids get a job!?? If they are that bored, or go to your community center and play on the pool table or something (I know there is a community center, I've seen it).

Oh, I wish my parents were back already and sort out the idiot s***bags!

0 comments: