Life from the Past

Monday 20 August 2007

Today, my aunt and co, aunt/uncle, grandparents, my sister and brother went to Xscape for the day. Whilst I decided not to go but relax at home and finish watching tv show, dead like me. Too bad, Dead Like Me only had two seasons :( The ending was all that great either, seems unfinished. Or perhaps it's because I want watch more of that show XD

During that marathon of Dead Like Me show, all I ate was skittles, skittles and an ice-cream mwahahaaa!!! But I did feel an urge for water though after eating all that.

I was told that I was going to eat at my grandparents' shop with the bunch of relatives and friends. It has been so ever so long since I went to my grandparents shop, the last time I remember going there was when I was like still in primary school and now I'm at university.

It feels like I was going into the past but me being all grown up. When I got there, I saw something that I thought I would never see ever again, there was 2 bottle; one of Salt and the other of Vinegar for the customers to use on their meals. Me and my sister use to use our fingers and wipe it against the lids of bottles and lick them, gross I know but we were very young at that time.

Well we ate there which is very nice indeed, but still alot of leftovers. I went to check out the upstairs of the shop and boi, it looks smaller now. As me, my sister and brother use to stay up there whilst my parents worked with my grandparents.

I hope I will have the chance to see my grandparents' home in the future soon, as it's not far from their shop, and that's where my family lived for a while. I did go there like in 2001 as my aunt was living there for a while too, that's where the beginning of my aunt's wedding took place. But haven't been back there ever since.

0 comments: