Long day ...

Wednesday 22 August 2007

I went to town today to see A with her sister. Okay, at first didn't know when A would get into town so decided to buy myself something for my hair from boots. I went to the closest one from my bus stop however didn't have the product that I wanted which was made by Boots too. So went exploring around town to find the other one... as I do remember there was 2Boots store in town. So I found the product, Straighten hair product made by Boots. As my hair is becoming frizzy lately... as I think the Thermal Reconditioning done to my hair last year is wearing off. As my hair is sorta less straight now.

So eventually found A and her sister, and we went wandering through each store to see if she can find clothes, bag, and usb stick to buy for school soon. Man, it was some long arse walk but didn't mind since I was just there to hang out with them.

After all that walking, A's sister did buy one thing.. a jotter paperpad for school, lol!!! So we split up after a long day of walking and buy one tiny thing. Didn't do much when I went back home.. so dullified.

0 comments: