Argh!

Friday 10 August 2007

5days before exams start.
Woke up at 8.30 to do more database =S Is database going to haunt me forever? I think so.

Total argument I had with my sister, she really wants to go to this wedding who she doesn't even keep in contact with for a few years now. However, I am revising my backside off, and she wants me to go to work tomorrow. As there are other weddings she can go to, she's just been a wedding less than a year ago and was the bloody bridesmaid! What can compete against that part in the wedding (well apart from being the actual bride ^_^ ).

If I was in her situation, I would at least say congrats to her friend getting married then go to work to allow my sister to revise for her exams to be able to pass and stay at the same university. I might sound like some crap sister who isn't allowing her sister to her old friend's wedding, but she's done this so many times about wanting to go to see friends and making the rest of the family having to go change all our plans for her. It's like my sister's feet when it had some liquid in it like pregnant women does get on their feet. I had to sacrifice my time of revising for her and such.. Okay not good example, as I would do that because it's her health.

Like looking after the kids whilst she wanted to go bowling with her friends, so I had to look after the kids and my aunt had to make her delivery driver take them back home after she came back. When she made a commitment with my aunt about looking after the kids too.

0 comments: