Sleepover

Saturday 18 August 2007

Argh! Didn't get much sleep last night, as the youngest kept crying about 3am for over half an hour which felt like 5hours. My brother decided to go downstairs to sleep instead because of that noise at that time. I had to suffer upstairs with the noise.

Well after having abit more sleep, my sister was getting ready to go to work; cleaning a factory. My many wanted sleep was disturbed as the youngest was crying and I heard my name being called by one of the kids in the room across T3T poo.
It was just 7.30 as well!??! What!!? Kids need more sleep and so do I.

Me and the kids just stayed in their rooms until they wanted to get dressed and eat. I'm so pleased with the oldest; how she handled with me brushing her teeth; as I have to brush both of their teeths as they don't brush properly and the oldest has some decay in her teeth already. Whilst I was brushing the youngest's teeth, boi, it was like brushing teeth was a torture or something. She kept crying and struggling around whilst I was brushing her teeth.

Ah, the torment of me looking after kids has just begun today. We decided that they would make stuff, so that's what they did for a couple of hours. Well mainly the oldest did, whilst the youngest kept walking around getting bored with it.

So 1.30ish, aunt/uncle came and so did my aunt, to bring some swimming kits for the kids and more clothes as my sister didn't pack enough clothes for their sleepover at our home. As the kids are going to go to the swimming pool with my sister and the aunt/uncle. Whilst I can rest for abit before the kids come back and I will have to look after them T_T

Whilst they were out, I was just lounging around and updating this blog with the missing days that I missed because of exams ^_^"

After eating dinner with the aunt/uncle they left, so kids slept early with my sister sleeping at the same time as them; my sister slept on the floor of where the kids were sleeping, incase the youngest decided to go crying mode again in the middle of the night. The kids and my sister slept so earlier, well too early for my sister; it was at 9.30 after the bedtime story. *o*

0 comments: