Minnesota bridge collapse

Thursday 2 August 2007

Minnesota bridge collapse
It was like 1AM-ish this morning when I heard about the tragic situation that occurred in Mississippi, I was so shocked that I didn't believe it. Since it was like broken into pieces; looked like someone had cut it into strips with a big knife from the images that I saw on TV. May all the people injured get better soon and RIP for losts on that bridge.

--------------

Today, dinner time decided to try something different, French Toast. Since I was watching someone on BBC1 eating a French Toast and I have never tried it before in my whole 19years... also 20 years, as my friend keeps reminding me.

I tried French Toast with just bread and eggs with no extra ingredients as I didn't know that some people would thinning the egg mix.

If someone wants to eat that, I would only recommend eating one/two French Toast and no more. It made me feel quite sick after my third bread.

I'm surprised what it taste like, it tasted like Prawn Toast that you would usually buy in Chinese Takeaway. So if there are vegetarian who eat eggs and wonders what Prawn Toast tastes like, this is a substitution for it... but without eating meat ^_^" But of course the taste is slightly different but it similar taste bud. I even asked my sister about what she thought it tasted like and she said "Prawn Toast" too.

0 comments: