Kids with seniors

Friday 17 August 2007

After my exams, I came back to just relax away from exams. However it wasn't long until my younger cousins came with my sister and the uncle&aunt who is going to make food for us.

We ate at like 5ish, yea dead early but good in a way as the kids would be able to sleep earlier lol! Even though we don't really want them here because it's seems like we are kiddies, we had some buck nice foods: Fried Chicken Wings!!! They taste delicious with Salad Cream. Also ate some other stuff but main food was chicken wings lol!

A weird thing happened after eating, my sister and I was washing up the stuff whilst the aunt&uncle was sitting on the sofa with the kids. After a while in washing up, the kids were sorta crawling all over the aunt&uncle (and they are pretty old too so that's why it's weird). The kids kept jumping on the aunt&uncle's back and such. Such a hilarious view that was.

The aunt&uncle eventually went home, whilst the kids stayed overnight. I get to sleep on the master kingsize bed of my parents (after getting new cleaner sheets ^_^).

0 comments: