Unreal

Monday 25 February 2008

I had to get the bus at 7.30 but surprising me, I got into town by 8am and if I take a bus at 7.45 I would get to town by 8.30am, weird.

Today's lectures were all good, but I am getting confused with A. I went to lecture to do notes for a module and was leaving for my lecture at 4pm, when A texted me saying she got me the notes. Are we friends then? Or not? I was trying to act normal but I was abit unsure with her and her attitude.

It was good today at home, we had so many people to just hang out at home. The only trouble was that the kids kept coming into my room whilst I was trying to do my other coursework, grr. So I made a deal with them that if they stay downstairs until after dinner, I would make stars with them and such. What a reasonable kids, they agreed. Of course, I kept with my promise. But the stars looked horrible out of paper, so I just showed them other stuff.

0 comments: