Remember

Sunday 3 February 2008


Does the stages in your life inter-link together?

Since university started, I have found some people in my course who act similar to the people I knew in high school. I wonder if my friends found someone like me in their university. I hope they don't forget me in their life as I will never forget them, even though there is nothing that my friends could remember me by. The only thing I can think that my friends will only remember me by is either my big forehead, my phrase: “Gross!” or “Eew!” and that's it.

All my friends are kind so don't need to repeat that throughout.
Actually, I don't know what I will remember my friends by...
Friend-1 she's crazy in the head and acts out bravely.

Friend-2 he acts gay but isn't, has a fetish of wanting a girlfriend ever since I knew him.

Friend-3 he is not a good friend but only one who acts very gay and some day will probably become one even if he doesn't think so.

Friend-4 she bitches about others but willing to listen and keep secrets depending on who it is.

Friend-5 I had always admired her, because she's talkative to make friends but I don't ever want to be her anymore. She is stupid to be going out with someone who she met on the internet at the age of 17 and not go with a friend on the first time meeting him. She doesn't keep one's promise.

Friend-6 she's kind to me and she's crazy in a good way. I will never forget her, we always mess around in English lessons but get down to it when need to.

Friend-7 she is a kind person and into Bollywood movies. She had a “stalker” in sixth form. I knew it from the start about the stalker but no-one believed me.

Friend-8 she isn't really my friend, she's more of wanting to get into the problems of people and be in with all the problems that occurs. I think the main thing I will remember her is because she smells really bad (I know that's bad to remember her by).

Friend-9 she use to be my best friend, we would just do everything together; join orchestra, after-school activities. But now we aren't so close but we still speak on msn messenger.

Friend-10 I forgot about this one until I looked at my past pictures. I don't think I will remember her since I didn't really get to know her, we didn't do any subjects together in sixth form.

Friend-11 Aww I haven't seen her so long that I forgot about this friend. I only knew her really for one year. She was so good, we talked for ages about anything and boi I so miss her talks and her laughs about dum things.

I am not against gays, my dude friends just all acted like a girl? Okay, not all gays act all girly but some do and my friends do.

0 comments: