Good day minus minor problem

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Whilst I was waiting for lecture to start, A comes into the front of the lecture to get notes. I know she saw me and I saw her but not in the eye. I thought she was try become friends again by sitting next to me, but instead she just went out of the lecture and sat elsewhere. I think I know what type of friendship this is: None. So there's no point trying to talk to her ever again.

After lecture, A was going the direction I was going but I didn't want to pass her but I knew I had to. So I just talked to her about coursework and I just left her for my workshop class. She didn't even try make any conversation with me, so why shall I do it next time. I don't get her, I don't even like using my phone to text people. I am more of internet, email/ messenger based. I don't want to waste my money on phone when I have internet for free at university and fixed rate at home.

It was good at my workshop class, I talked out for the first time in front of all my peers. Even though I don't even know the full answer; I only knew the figure but not why it is that figure, hahaha! After that, my friends E and L decide to get stir-fry for lunch and it was a queue to get there and out since it was the busy hour of 1pm at the canteen. We had to rush to eat and then we had to go to our next seminar. I could smell the strong scent of their food during the seminar.

After our last lecture at 4pm which lasted for 1.25hours which isn't that bad, since it's usually for 2hours. I didn't do anything after I got home, all I did was watch television. I watched about the girl with extra 4limbs. I was thinking, "Man, her mother must have been in pain whilst giving birth to them both. She must be thinking whilst pushing them out, "How fucking long is this baby?! It's non-stop pushing out!"."

I also watched "Find Me the face" on BBC Three, it was good how they would go on the street to find themselves mummy look.

0 comments: