Depressed

Wednesday 6 February 2008



Lately, I have been feeling very depressed because I don't think I am talking to my friend,A who use to text alot to me; it's not as if I'm a real friend to her, she uses me when no-one else is around and I think I do it back to her but I ain't sure if it's true in my situation. I just found out that my life is totally dull, so I have to spice it up with volunteers and activities and need work experience at accountancy firms.

I found out my results on Tuesday, my friend,A said that she will be waiting for me to get the results together. However, she did not tell me this, so I got my results early since I got into university half an hour earlier before my lecture started. If you involve someone, TELL them. Don't just say "oh I told someone else but not you that we are getting results together". How the eck would they know UNLESS you tell them also!

My results are disappointing, even though it was predicted by myself that I did crap in it. But the worst is that I didn't want to tell people my results including my friend but just did as she was bugging me. I got 56% in Database, 45 in Linear Programming and 65% in Image Processing, Audio and Speech. I hope I will get higher in next exams I have in Summer since I do not like the 45% and it's counting towards my degree.

Coursework is depressing me too. Too hard and too much based on programming which I totally forgot about.

And just about half an hour ago, kids were playing on our lawn next to the car. I don't care for the lawn but I do care for the car. So yea, very depressed in my life at the moment.

0 comments: