Friendship?

Monday 18 February 2008

Today, it wasn't that bad for me. Even if it is 9'o clock lecture for 2hours straight.
After my lectures with L and E, I had 2hours to stay in university for my final lecture for the day. So I went to the labs to do my coursework, I saw A but I didn't know what to do. So I pretended that I didn't see her, since she's been distant with me lately.

Okay, so what if I don't text her first during the weekend, anyway why do I have to text her first? Anyway, I was so busy with my coursework that I left my phone in the bag the entire weekend except on Sunday night when I had to charge it for Monday.

After my last lecture for today, A goes up to me, "Thought you were going to be late." and puts the lecture notes in front of me and went; I didn't know what to do, I said thanks but then she just went. She didn't even wait for me, so what type of friendship is this? One where we text each other but not talk in person?

When I was walking home, I saw A walking the route that I usually go on, which kind of confused me. Since she never goes this way ever, so I just decide to avoid her moodiness by crossing the road, opposite from where she was walking. I didn't see her after I crossed the road, incase of a moment of she sees me and I see at her across the road.

I am so pleased with myself by doing some homework which I did know how to do for abit, it's a rare occasion to happen for me.

0 comments: