Engaged

Friday 15 February 2008

My sister told me the weirdest thing ever yesterday night. She's engaged to K. It wasn't that surprising since they have been going out for a while now about urm 2years less minor breakup and now they are working side by side together with my dad.
It just seems abit too fast though since she decided to quit her university course for K in mid-January and work full time. Her life could be written into a book since it's very exciting compared to most people.

Her fiancee was looking at rings with her on Valentine's day, the ring he wants is £1700 or so. My sister is so silly sometimes, she wants to use her own money to do the whole sha-bang of wedding, rings and house etc. She doesn't want to use my parent's money either. You'll rather borrow parent's money rather loan the money from the bank since interest rates are dear. But the only problem with the wedding I think is that she's going to be losing weight unhealthy way like before.

But I will like to say Congratulations to my sister for she is now engaged.

0 comments: