HTML,CSS,XHTML,Javascript ...

Saturday 16 February 2008

There's too much to learn in Internet Systems Technology module. I don't even know what half of what our lecturer said in the lectures.

I have been busy writing up codes for a fake university student club, and making it XHTML 1.0 Strict is so annoying but yet very organised coding. It took me ages to make my 3 htm pages XHTML 1.0 Strict with a validator on W3.org. Sometimes it would be the stupidest character to make it all much better; it took me 15minutes to find out that to make 5errors correct, all I had to do is put a dash(/) at my tag.

I wish I could more than one onmouseover javascript but that would mean I would have to put more codes in that I don't understand already. I used the onmouseover for my map which would circle the location on the map image. It's so good but I want to use another onmouseover to highlight some words. Ah, can't have it all, can I?

I am still not finished with my website and getting pretty late and I'm getting hungry. I would go eat but there's literally nothing in the house, that isn't dinner; leftovers, juice, lettuce, tofu, butter. Sigh.

0 comments: