Betrayed

Thursday 21 February 2008

My sister found out that her potential future husband is liar and might be just using her. As he isn't legally suppose to live here in this country as he was declined to be an asylum seeker. So lately, all his friends and workers were taken back to their country as they also aren't legally suppose to be in UK. So he could be sent back to his country, so the only way he could stay here is to marry my sister.

But he didn't tell my sister that he is illegally staying in UK. My sister asked him, could he go abroad and he said "Yes". His sister lied to aunt who knows my mum about if he is legally allow to stay in UK, to introduce my sister to him.

So what an arse! I would so dump him. As I would not want a husband, who doesn't tell the truth! My sister only knew that he lied from my parents, so the potential husband doesn't tell her but tell to my parents first. Now that is not a good sign of relationship at all!

My parents are totally open with each other and they got married 2months after meeting each other. Don't worry, it's still very strong and perfect match in heaven. I hope I have a great relationship like my parents.

0 comments: