CNY

Tuesday 12 February 2008

Happy Belated Chinese New Year to all that celebrate it!

I could have blogged this earlier but my family doesn't celebrate CNY on the day of 7th February since they have to work. So we celebrate it usually on Mondays since all relatives don't work on that day too.

It was a pleasant day I guess. I had lectures all morning: 2 x 2hours lectures, awful isn't it? But I'm glad to do it earlier the week since I get too tired by Friday like all students.

But when everyone came home from going out to Manchester and work experience placement. I asked my brother how was work experience at LGI, he goes: "okay". Okay, what did you do? "Standing all day". Did you look at the doctors do their job? "can't say.". I was thinking What?!!!? I can't believe he wouldn't tell me whatever he's doing at LGI, apparently he said "I can't say".
OMGosh, it's not like I'm going to take over the world if he did look over the doctors etc, I'm trying to become an Accountant not some evil mastermind! If I was, I would not choose a course like Accounting, I would have chosen Physics or Mechanics or Engineering since then I could use those skills to help the evil plots hahaha!

We went out to eat about 7ish at Lucky Dragon Restaurant. I wasn't really loving the food at all, too much of the same flavour. There was 3 meals which had a weird taste in all the 3 dishes and I didn't like it much. The worst was probably when the flipping waiter spilled the food juice on my new coat, grr! They don't even apologise to the actual person who it has effected. So angry! I had to wash it asap when I got home since I had lectures next at 11.

I would only give it 2.5 stars out of 5. As it was okay atmosphere this time round I went but boi, there was this couple of caucasian staring at us whilst we munch on our food, we are not animals for you to stare at.

0 comments: