Coursework

Sunday 24 February 2008

Man, I practically did my coursework for my module, Internet Systems Technologies all weekend. It was very difficult to make a website from scratch; since I forgot how I did my coursework website in my 1st year. I had to base it on a University club/society. I didn’t really know what to do it about, at first I did it about fruits since I do love them so but haven’t really eaten them lately. But I decided to base my coursework theme on the society I joined this year, British Born Chinese Society. The main part of the coursework was to do a validation code for the form, for the potential member had to fill in. That was hard but in luck for me, I sort of cheated; as I used someone else’s code that they had up on their website coursework ^_^”. But we weren’t taught about making our own validation code only the very basic of regular expression.

I do like how my website turned out since when the user doesn’t know what to type in the form, they just roll their mouse pointer on certain characters and some word examples would appear.

I have to wake up extra early tomorrow to give in this coursework since I got a lecture at 9am too.

0 comments: