Earthquake part2

Wednesday 27 February 2008

It was unreal that an earthquake happened. L thought the shaking was her bf was farting, lol! One friend, didn't even notice the fact there was an earthquake.

After my lecture, I went to the labs and saw A; didn't know what to do but thought since we are in the same room, just sit next to her. We just our own work, then we went together for lunch and we talked about what the 'eck has happened for several weeks about our situation. She blames me that I was the one ignoring her, and I was blaming her for the same reason. She thought I always ignore her when I don't see her whilst I walk. I don't know how many times I have to tell her that I don't look around as it's creepy. So I told her that I will try to look around if she promises to just come to me if she sees me instead of assuming that I'm ignoring her.

0 comments: